Imprint / Data Protection
owner and publisher
system7 metal technology GmbH
Gewerbegebiet Süd 10
A 4664 Laakirchen
|phone:||+43 7613 / 20402|
|fax:||+43 7613 / 20402-333|
|Commercial Register:||FN 373256 g|
All rights reserved.
system7 rail support GmbH cares about the protection of personal data. We value the trust you place in us and are aware of the responsibility to protect your data. Your personal data will be protected by and processed exclusively on the basis of applicable law in Austria and in the European Union (especially, the EU GDPR, the TKG 2003 and the DSG 2000).
This data protection statement shall inform you as a user of our website on all data processing measures that are triggered by and related to your visit of this site.
This website and its data processing measures are designed to carefully respect that
- you shall always be able to find information on all measures the website uses to collect and process your personal data;
- the usage of your personal data is solely dedicated to the purposes stated on this web page below;
- the collection of your personal data is limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes stated below;
- the personal data processed on this website is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- the storage of personal data is limited to the amount of time needed for achieving the purposes stated below as well as to the extent required by law;
- the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is protected using appropriate technical and/or organisational measures;
- processing of your personal data takes place on servers hosted in the European Union only;
Visit of this website
By visiting our website, your IP address, the name of the requested page and the timestamp of the respective request will be stored in our server's log files. Your data is processed exclusively for statistical analyzation purposes and contributes to improving this website.
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data collected by this website, to have this data corrected or deleted, to have the processing of this data restricted, to have this data transferred, and to object to the processing of this data. Furthermore, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out up to that point. These rights can be asserted at any time at email@example.com. Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to the Austrian Data Protection Authority. Our contact details can be found at the top of this page.
valid and dated: May 2018